Friday, February 27, 2009

Recipes?

This week I prepared a recipe from scratch! No....really! For whatever reason I decided to make my mom's recipe for No-Bake Cookies and they were delicious! True, one cookie has enough calories to make up 1/3 of a meal, but I was just proud I made them! I sent the cookies to work with Dusty so we wouldn't eat the entire batch - his coworkers were very complimentary.
I've started going through the recipes I received at my "Recipe Shower" and I am making plans to prepare at least two new recipes a week. This is a huge feat for me as Dusty is the resident chef in our household.
Soooooo, I would love to have suggestions for your favorite recipes. Email them to me or send them via snail mail! I need some good pork recipes - and fun (and healthy) chicken dishes - any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment