Monday, September 7, 2009

New Blog

Hey from the airport. I decided to create an offshoot of this blog that contained thoughts and rants from my travels. Seems like I'm spending more time on the road and it's about time I started writing a few things down. Look for the posts on Dusty's Thoughts The reason for the side blog is that it doesn't go with the family updates, but I still want it to be associated.

In addition to the new blog, things are going well for us. Julie hasn't had a chance to update everyone since she has her hands full with the new house. Also, she is trying to kick her cold while trying to keep up with Kate. Kate is loving school and excels on homework and studies.

I'll finish up here in NY on September 25th and then... I'm not sure. My boss still has not made up his mind on my next destination. I'll keep you posted.

Have a safe rest of the holiday weekend.

Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment